SIYS/PMET CIVIL SERVICES ACADEMY, SURAT
Quality learning, continuous monitoring and imbibing values of public service would be the hallmark of SIYS/PMET CIVIL SERVICES ACADEMY. The Institution provides guidance and coaching for all three stages of the civil services examination.
SCHEDULE OF ADMISSION PROCESS
|Commencement Date for online submission of application form||25th July 2021|
|Last Date for submission of application form||20th August 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test||25th August 2021|
(1) For online application please visit following websites
(2) Candidates are advised to fill the application form on desktop/laptop.
(3) Correct Email ID, phone number and address are mandatory.
(4) In case of any issue regarding submission of application, candidates may contact Mr Shahid saiyed on +91 9978273024 or PMET Office on +91 8780631131 or SIYS Office on +917043346618, between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. on any working day.
• Students can choose one of the following centers for the exam.
(1) Ahmedabad (2) Baroda (3) Bharuch (4) Surat (5) Junagadh (6) Rajkot (7) Bhavnagar (8) Bhuj
• The Entrance Test will be conducted on the lines of UPSC Civil Services Examination.
I. General Studies (Paper I): 50 MCQ questions of 200 marks of two hours duration
II. CSAT (Paper II): 40 questions of 100 marks of one hour duration.
III. Essay Paper: 100 marks (medium can be English/Gujarati) of one hour duration.
Note- There will be negative marking for objective type questions. One third of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Please note the following.
• The test for all three papers will be conducted on the same day.
• Use of black ball point pen is mandatory for Papers I and II.
• No electronic devices (mobile phone, smart watch, etc.) will be allowed inside examination centers.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personality Test which will be conducted at SIYS premises, Surat or depending upon the COVID situation, interviews may be conducted online. Personality test will be of 100 marks.
• Candidates will be selected by our UPSC Advisory Board members based on their performance in written and personality test.
• The coaching programme is fully residential for males and females, quality mess facilities and other amenities at free of cost.
• SIYS/PMET would provide an excellent ambience for serious candidates to prepare for the civil services examination. It has a well-equipped 24 hour library and free Wi-Fi.
• The year-long curriculum includes, free preliminary test series, mains test series, essay writing sessions, discussions, debates, regular interaction and feedback, classroom lectures and offline/online current affairs courses.
For information or inquiry candidates are advised to regularly visit the SIYS/PMET websites www.siys.in and www.pmet.org
Our charity help those people who have no hope
Children to get education
Help the needy children to get educated and let them enlighten the bright future.
Center for Education and vocational guidance program for all students.
The best love is the kind that awakens our soul and makes us reach for more and brings peace in our heart.
WHAT PEOPLE SAYS
Interesting impressive what an enviable project. Only Allah most mercy full showed unlimited Devine success till Qayamat amen.
Justice Ismail Yusuf Laher
Majalis Al-Falah Trust U.K chairman Haji Abdullah Fefrawala visit your organization Surat Islam Yatimkhana Society and appreciate the work you doing.
Al Falah Trust
I visited to Yatim Khana. I was very happy to see the way they working. I am very pleased.
I like to say thank you to all of management group. I see they are doing their best. It was my great pleasure to have a meeting with some well doing kids of all different groups. As always contribute my some life.
My name is Yasin Arbi and I came to see what type of work goes on here. After visiting I had tear in my eyes and was so happy that all kids are supported and well doing. This will be my best experience I have ever had.
My name is Aysha. I visited today with my family. It was an amazing experience. It was so rewarding to see the smiles on the children faces. Inshallah I will be visiting your organization every year. I feel privileged and thank Allah that I got chance to see such good work.
Visited today yatimkhana’s office and glad to know the activities of this institute. I will try at best to help yatimkhana
I have visited the orphanage today. I was very happy to see the progress since the last time I came. Keep up the good work.
I am really pleased and impressed for these elders’ management teams. I will continue to help more improvement look after your activities.